Davimac 30T chaser bin on tracks. Available for immediate delivery.
Contact Mark Douthie 0447 734 405 or Tony Stone or 0428 541 209
Eliminate delays and stay on schedule with the ﬁrst Australian designed and built tracked chaser bin. When things start to get wet, Davimac Track Chaser Bins can help you keep on harvesting. Our tracked undercarriage will give you ultimate ﬂotation and reduced soil compaction. It also performs great in light, sandy country and eliminates the need for bulldozing the soil.
• A 90cm (36”) track width design or optional 60cm (24“) width with a ground contact length of more than three metres. Research has shown rubber track systems can signiﬁcantly increases ﬂotation by up to 3x more, reducing soil compaction, ground pressure and improve water inﬁltration.
• The extra wide belt delivers a smoother ride, easy maneuverability and pulling, plus minimal berming during turns.
• Shallow tread belt pattern for greater ﬂotation designed for trailed applications.
• Each track is mounted on heavy duty four-track end wheels and supported by eight-track mid wheels.
• Track tension is maintained by an inbuilt hydraulic system, boasting an easy to check pressure gauge and pressure release system to ensure proper operation and minimal maintenance.
• Heavy duty main frame for increased durability.
• Increased ﬂotation and improved turning over a non steerable dual axle chaser bin. The wear and tear on both the tractor and the chaser bin are reduced.
Track undercarriage Auger hopper chute
Dual fold long reach auger Wheel centres
Case IH Stieger Quadtrac – 20 Years of Track Technology
Case IH Magnum & Stieger Tractors